The Environmental Center has issued a variety of publications relating to campus sustainability:
- Blueprint for a greener campus is an environmental action plan for a greener campus. First developed in 2000, it lays out the challenging goals of University of Colorado Boulder to improve the areas of climate change, transportation, health and safety, and disposal and consumption habits.
- Green Investment Green Return by Ric O'Connell and Will Toor, attempts to quantify the fiscal impacts of environmental programs at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Published in 2004.
- Energy Guides are available to browse and download for tips on saving energy in your home, office, or dormitory. Learn how to save energy on your computer and with your lighting.
- Green Products Purchasing Guidegives the consumer valuable information about how to choose and purchase environmentally safe products for your home and office.
- Finding a New Way: Campus Transportation for the 21st Centuryis a resource guide profiling success stories at campuses across the country to illustrate specific examples of what Transportation Demand Management (TDM) programs can do.
- Surveys are conducted periodically to gauge the environmental habits, concerns and preferences of University of Colorado Boulder students, faculty and visitors. These extensive studies range in topics, offer great insight and direction, and are each available to read in full text.
- Greening Our Future is a guide to environmental research, academics and activities at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- The Colorado Food Waste Composting Guide outlines an efficient strategy for diverting food waste from landfills and into valuable fertilizer.
- Additional Publications include conference papers about CU recycling, the potential for growth without cars, the CU transportation master plan, greenhouse gases inventory, and more.