The Environmental Center is in Room 355 on the third floor of the University Memorial Center (UMC) on the campus of the University of Colorado at Boulder. Click here for maps and directions to CU and the Environmental Center.
Office Contact Info
CU Environmental Center
Boulder, CO 80309
The governing body of the Environmental Center is the CU Environmental Board. The Board meets weekly during the academic year.
Eight permanent staff also support the work of the student board, volunteers, and employees.
To contact Student Environmental Groups on campus, visit our Links section.
If you are an employer and have opportunities for our students, we partner with Career Services to post your positions. Please view their website here or call Michael Deragisch, Assistant Director for Employer Relations, Career Services, to find out more details: 303-492-4123.
When you visit our office look for these green features:
• Recycled content carpet
• Environmental Center workstations made of 98%-recycled content
• Motion sensor lighting
• UV protective windows
• In-house chilled water supply for cooling
• Wind power (purchased through student fees)
• HVAC system which does not emit CFC’s into the atmosphere
• Low VOC paint
• Operable windows
• All in one copier-printer-scanner-fax which uses waste-reducing wax ink instead of cartridges
• Zero waste station including composting receptacle
Read more about our Green office here.