Maps and Directions
Maps and Directions
The offices of the Environmental Center are in room 355 of the University Memorial Center on the Boulder campus of the University of Colorado.
The University Memorial Center (UMC) is located along Broadway, one of the main strips in Boulder, at the northeast corner of the intersection with Euclid Street. Click here to View a Map of the
University of Colorado Boulder campus, and Click here to view a Boulder area map.
The UMC is served by the following local and regional transit routes, which stop near Broadway and Euclid/16th Streets:
HOP, SKIP, STAMPEDE, DASH, 204, 209, 225, AB, B, D, G, J
For route and schedule information, call (303)299-6000 or visit the Regional Transportation District website
Public paid parking is available at the University of Colorado Euclid Autopark, located just east of the UMC on Euclid Street. For maps and other parking information, call CU Parking Services at
303-492-7384 or visit their website
TRANSPORTATION FROM DIA
Directions to the University of Colorado at Boulder from Denver International Airport
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SKYRIDE BUS
The Denver Regional Transportation District (RTD) runs a SkyRide Bus to Boulder from the Denver International Airport once every hour between 6 am and 11 pm daily. One way fare is $12 (the driver does not carry change). It's easy, fast, comfortable and convenient.
- Arriving passengers at DIA should exit the airport from Baggage Claim area doors and cross to the RTD bus shelter located on the traffic island about 40 feet away (bus shelter is located on the east side of the terminal).
- Board AB SkyRide bus to Boulder (schedule of arrival times is posted inside shelter; or check schedule ahead of time at www.RTD-Denver.com or by calling 303-299-6000). Commute time to Boulder is about an hour and a half.
- Some AB SkyRide stops within Boulder:
- Table Mesa Park-n-Ride (south Boulder)
- Broadway/Regent (south side of CU campus; access to Law School and Regent Adminstrative Center)
- Broadway/Euclid (main campus -- unload here if your destination is the University Memorial Center (northeast corner of Broadway and Euclid)
- Boulder Station (14th and Walnut Streets, downtown Boulder; one block from Pearl Street Walking Mall)
For your trip back to DIA, AB SkyRide buses run daily once every hour from Boulder, beginning at 3:30 am, until 9:15 pm. Exact schedules are available on the bus (pick one up on your trip to Boulder) or by checking at above website or phone number.
Privately operated transportation shuttles between the airport and Boulder are also available for door-to-door service at a slightly higher fare:
Super Shuttle 303-444-0808
Airport Express 303-772-5466
DRIVING FROM DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- At DIA, exit the airport from Baggage Claim area doors to catch shuttle to rental car lots. (Shuttle stops are about 40 feet outside of doors on traffic islands, on both the east and west sides of the terminal)
- From car rental plaza, take Pena Blvd. south 8 miles to I-70 West (you should get onto I-70 driving toward the mountains)
- Go ~3 miles on I-70 and exit at I-270
- Go north/ northwest (~5 miles) to Hwy 36 exit
- Take Hwy 36 to Boulder (~15 miles)
- Exit Hwy 36 in Boulder at the second exit, marked "Baseline Road/University of Colorado"
- Go left onto Baseline at the end of the exit ramp. Drive under the highway and to the traffic light at Broadway. (You'll be facing the mountains and the University of Colorado campus will be on your right)
- Take a right onto Broadway. Broadway serves as the west boundary of the main campus of CU Boulder. You can park at one of the following lots:
- For access to the Regent Administrative Center or Law School: from Broadway, take a right onto Regent Drive. A visitor parking lot is immediately to your right. Pay per hour at the self-serve station.
- For Coors Events Center or Business and Engineering Schools: from Broadway, take a right onto Regent Drive and continue straight until road curves to the left. Metered parking is available along the street, or a short term lot is on the right just before the Police Center/Parking structure. Pay at the self-serve station if you park in the lot.
- For the University Club or University Memorial Center, or other buildings in the center of campus: from Broadway, take a right onto Euclid (3rd light after Regent). The Euclid AutoPark will be on your left, with paid parking by the hour.
- For Koening Alumni Center, Old Main, Hale Sciences, Macky Auditorium, Norlin Library or Student Recreation Center: from Broadway, take a right onto University Avenue (four lights after Regent Drive) and park in metered spaces along the street.
For campus information or more detailed directions, call the CU information desk at 303-492-6161.